Thursday, Sep 9, 2010 UB Poker: the RAISE Loyalty Program
UB Poker launches their RAISE loyalty program. It's really attractive.
Basically, the more you play, the more you gain. This is standard, but there are some interesting gems in the RAISE program (see table below).
The most interesting parts are the following:
- Interest bearing poker account - while this really ought to be standard, it's definitely not the case just yet
- Concierge services - have someone else take care of the practical details when you travel the world to play poker
- $50K guaranteed Donkament - 10,000 points buy-in only
- Ultimate Points multiplier - on a progressive scale, the rich get richer
- Play with pros - playing poker with Phil Hellmuth probably beats flying a jet fighter with him?
Levels of loyalty
The RAISE loyalty ladder has the following levels with increasing value:
Of course, the program comes with all the more standard features you'd expect to find in a loyalty program, such as:
- Shopping for points
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Points tournaments
- Create your own tournament
- Premium customer support
- Free transfer of funds to Absolute Poker
RAISE loyalty program - facts
Sounds interesting? Sign up to UB Poker here.