Mike Leah is Having a Better Year Than Daniel Colman
One of the good guys of poker got his first Million dollar score of his career last night.
Mike Leah (known as GoLeafsGoEh online) finished second yesterday in the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open Main Event to earn $1.04 million.
The poker world is clamoring on the run that Dan Colman (the event's winner) has been on but overlooked the fact that Mike is also having his best year ever in poker.
- Five Tournament Victories
- Two WSOP-C Rings in a 24 hour span
- Eight Final Table Appearances
- Four WSOP Cashes and 1 Final Table
- $1.58 million in earnings
- At least one COOP title (WCOOP, SCOOP, TCOOP)
- FTOPS Jersey #5 (This would give Mike the all-time Jersey lead)
- WSOP circuit ring
- WSOP bracelet
- First $1 million score
- At least one Player of the Series or Player of the Year title (COOP, FTOPS, WSOP-C, WSOP, WPT)