Doyle Likes Seidel for the Poker Hall of Fame
Doyle Brunson posted to his blog today his thoughts for the Poker Hall of Fame. You can go over and read his blog for yourself, but here are some of the highlights.
1. He thinks that Scotty Nguyen's behavior is going to keep him out the hall.
2. Linda Johnson is not a strong candidate for this year.
3. If Barry Greenstein isn't inducted this year, next for sure.
4. He has no clue who Phil Ivey is. (Ok, not really. He just jokingly said who? in his blog.)
5. He voted for Erik Seidel. He said that Seidel reminds him of Chip Reese. Considering how close Chip and Doyle were, that is high praise.
Doyle also said that he does not object to Ivey being put in, but thinks he should have to wait until he is older. However, in the end, Doyle's feelings are pretty much spot on to my own. Seidel gets in and either Ivey or Greenstein.