Joan Rivers Thrashing Doyle Brunson – Hilarious Interview
If you mess with poker, poker will mess right back. Thatâs a lesson Joan Rivers is making time and time again. Or should have made. She hasnât and she never will.
As you may know, it all started when Annie Duke competed against Joan Rivers in Donald Trumpâs show Celebrity Something, whatever.
Joan took a pretty hard stance against Duke, calling her garbage and even Hitler while stating that all poker players are white trash.
This was a tad more than the God(father) of Poker, Doyle Brunson, would stand for in regard to poker. He defended his friend Annie Duke and demanded an official excuse from Joan Rivers, which was actually about to happen on site in Vegas but for some reason never came true.
Doyle joking on Rivers
- If you gave Joan Rivers a penny for intelligence, you would get a refund
- Joan Rivers got trapped on an escalator...the power went out
- Joan Rivers tripped over a cordless telephone!
- Joan Riversâ friend complimented her on her new alligator shoes but she was barefooted.
- Joan Rivers has a concussion. She was getting a drink and the toilet seat fell on her head.
- Joan Rivers bought a scarf but she took it back because it was too tight
River on Doyle Brunson
âWho is this person, I never heard of him?! Oh, lay off trying to get famous on my back. Whatâs his name? Who the hell is he? When heâs 76 years old and heâs had a career like Iâve had â¦ then weâll discuss it. When heâs world famous. I love it when people who arenât in your league comment on you. He should go and die under a deck of cards.â