PokerJunkie > Poker News > 25% Direct Bonus at 888 Poker

25% Direct Bonus at 888 Poker

28 August 2010, By: Pokerjunkie.com
Now you can have an online poker bonus without even playing. Read more below.
img 5857
img 5857

Now you can have an online poker bonus without even playing. Read more below.

 

Not all bonuses are created equal. Usually you have to FIRST grind out the required points and THEN you get the bonus. Not anymore.

At 888 Poker it's the other way around. As soon as you make your first deposit, you get a 25% direct bonus straight into your poker account.

If you deposit $100, the next second you have $125.

Deposit $50 and "pop!" you have $72.

 

Note: As of 2010/10/04, the direct bonus is no longer available.

 

100% first deposit bonus

This 25% direct bonus is a part of the 100% first deposit bonus. You get 25% straight up and then the remaining 75% after having cleared the full bonus.

Requirements

Obviously, 888 are not giving away money just for fun. You still have to earn the bonus by playing real money poker and collecting points. When you've cleared the bonus, you're entitled to withdraw it.

Of course, you can always withdraw your initial deposit, those guys are not criminal or anything.

Other promos too

Along with the first deposit bonus come a number of other valuable add-ons, such as numerous $500 and $1,000 first depositor freerolls, a shot at the $50,000 First Depositor's Challenge.

You can enjoy all this by signing up to 888 Poker using a link here at the site.

Or start by reading what our editors think of the 888 Poker room.

-

 

Latest News

Comments

Post your comment

Comments

No one has commented on this page yet.